Effective Date: 12/3/13
“Personal Information” means contact information (i.e., your name, address, email address, and/or telephone number) and any other non-public information that is used or intended to be used to personally identify an individual, including any data, media, messages and content that you make available through the Service. “Anonymous Information” means information that is not used or intended to be used to personally identify an individual.
The Personal Information we gather from you helps us provide you with access to, and learn more about your use of, the App. We collect Personal Information that you submit to us voluntarily in the course of correspondence, registration and using the App. We primarily collect this information to provide Services to you. When you order Services through our App, we may collect information necessary to complete and record the transaction, though some of this information may go directly to our payment provider.
If you participate in a contest or giveaway with us, we may ask you for your e-mail address and/or home number (to notify you if you win or not). We may also ask for first and last names, and sometimes post office addresses to verify your identity. In some situations we may need additional information as a part of the entry process, such as a prize selection choice. These contests are voluntary. We recommend that you read the rules for each contest that you enter. If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
Information Collected via Technology.
- Information Collected by Our Servers. To make our Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
- Log Files. As is true of most online services, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
- Mobile Device. We may collect information about the computer or device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, MAC address, unique device identifier, phone number, and mobile network information. In addition, the Services may access your device’s image storage applications, with your consent, to facilitate your use of certain features of the Services. For more information about how you can control our access to these applications, please see “Your Choices” below.
Disclosure – Analytics.
We may also use third party tracking services to help us analyze how users use the App. These services collect only anonymous information such as your IP address and the unique device identifier assigned to your mobile device, rather than your name or other personally identifying information, and use it to collect information such as how often users open the App and what features they use in the App. We only use this information to improve our App and Services. We do not combine the information generated thereby with your Personal Information and we do not associate you in any way with your device identifier. Only these services know and associate you (on a non-identifiable basis) with your identifier.
Disclosure – Other Information
Use of PERSONAL Information
We will use your Personal Information to:
- Administer your Account;
- Provide you with Services and customer support;
- Tailor the features of the Services to you;
- Market our products and services (and those of third parties) to you that we believe may be of interest to you;
- Respond to your requests, resolve disputes and/or troubleshoot problems;
- Verify your compliance with your obligations in our EULA; and
- Communicate with you about the Services.
We may also use your Personal Information to create Anonymous Information records by excluding information that makes the information personally identifiable to you.
We use the Anonymous Information we collect to analyze trends, administer the Services, track users’ movements in the App, gather demographic information about our user base as a whole, and better tailor our Services to our users’ needs. For example, some of the Log Files may be collected so that when you use the App again, it will recognize you and the information could then be used to serve advertisements and other information appropriate to your interests.
Disclosure of Information
We may also disclose certain Personal Information:
- Third Parties Designated by You. When you use the Services, the Personal Information you provide will be shared with the third parties that you authorize to receive such information.
- Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Information with our third party service providers that help us provide Services that we offer you through our App and/or Services.
We reserve the right to disclose Anonymous Information to third-parties in our discretion.
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION.
- Mobile Device. Certain features of the Services require access to your device’s image storage applications (e.g., to use a photo in your photo gallery). Although you may decide whether or not to use these features, on Android devices you grant us permission to access this feature as part of the installation process. If you later decide to revoke this permission, you can do so by following the standard uninstall process and removing the App from your device. Alternatively, on iOS devices, you can grant or revoke your consent at any time and prevent us from continuing to access your image storage applications by changing the settings on your device
- Cookies. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept cookies from our Service for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Service or all functionality of the Service. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify cookies, please let us know at the contact information provided below.
- Changing or Deleting Your Personal Information. You may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information in your Account by contacting us. If you completely delete all of your Personal Information, then your account may become deactivated. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. Please remember, however, if we have already disclosed some of your Personal Information to third parties, we cannot access that Personal Information any longer and cannot force the deletion or modification of any such information by the parties to whom we have made those disclosures. Certain information is necessary in order for us to provide the Services; therefore, if you delete such necessary information you may not be able to use the Services.
Third Party Sites
The Services are not directed to children and children are not eligible to use our Services. Protecting the privacy of children is very important to us. We do not collect or maintain Personal Information from people we actually know are under 13 years old, and no part of the Services is designed to attract people under 13 years old. If we later obtain actual knowledge that a User is under 13 years old, we will take steps to remove that User’s Personal Information from our databases.
Notification of Changes