Inspiring creativity…every day.
At Moonfrye, we believe the parenting journey is made up of all kinds of moments. Big, small, happy, sad, messy, beautiful…the kind of moments that make raising a family an adventure in “happy chaos” every single day. Our mission is to support the parenting journey with tools, inspirations and community to make every day an opportunity for families to explore, create and play together.
Celebrating the journey, not the destination
At Moonfrye, we are passionate about giving families unique, simple and time-effective ways to get creative together. From our innovative photo app that lets families capture, decorate and share their memories to our interactive DIY projects, we are committed to inspiring and celebrating the creative process.
Two Women, One Vision
Founded by Kara Nortman and Soleil Moon Frye, Moonfrye believes in bringing expertise, enthusiasm and commitment to the workplace while celebrating individual passions, whether they are coaching Little League, a love for roller coasters, or competing in triathlons. Our unique company culture centers around “living out loud” and a shared passion for creating groundbreaking, inspiring digital and physical products.
Meet our team
- Soleil – Founder/Chief Creative Officer
Soleil is responsible for bringing you fresh, compelling content and her creative vision, with lots of “happy chaos” mixed in.
- Kara – Founder/CEO
As the CEO of Moonfrye, Kara sets the company vision, inspires the team and keeps the lights on, all while cleaning paint from her kids’ clothes.
- Aaron – Marketing/Development
Aaron is the bridge between marketing, strategy, and engineering at Moonfrye. When he’s not trying to figure out how to make you love us, he’s frantically chasing his toddler around the house or across a park.
- Ashley – Design
Designer, contributor, snapshooter… Ashley keeps herself fairly busy. She’s responsible for bringing you a great visual experience, so send all design complaints her way :)
- Hillary – Marketing
Hillary has learned all she knows from working in the entertainment industry and training as a therapist. Perfect for emphasizing the happy, while downplaying the chaos.
- Jenny Feldon – Editorial
Jenny Feldon manages editorial content for Moonfrye. She’s also an author, a blogger and a full time mom. Jenny believes in karma, yoga, coffee, and rain. Visit her blog here.
- Juan Carlos – Engineering
Juan Carlos is in charge of all things tech at Moonfrye. He’s a special FX, Dad DIY, passionate-about-science-and-art rockstar in progress, and a huge Beatles fan. Follow him on Twitter.
- Kyle – Product
Kyle works on defining and expanding Product at Moonfrye. When he’s not wrangling kids, he’s posting on his blog.
- Vinny – Developer
Vinny lives in Los Angeles and has joined the team to help develop the core infrastructure at Moonfrye. In his free he is either playing soccer, fishing or developing new projects.
Meet our contributors
- Sophia Rossi – Contributor
- Jenni Kayne – Contributor
- Jane Buckingham – Contributor
- Sean Bonner – Contributor
- Alecia Spendlove – Contributor
- Angela Amman – Contributor
- Bridgid Joseph – Contributor
- Chaunie Brusie – Contributor
- Debbie Anderson – Contributor
- Deborah Cruz – Contributor
- Elizabeth Flora Ross – Contributor
- Galit Breen – Contributor
- Hillary Fogelson – Contributor
- Ilse Ackermann – Contributor
- Julia Hembree – Contributor
- Katie Hurley – Contributor
- Kerry Lyons – Contributor
- Kimberly Muller – Contributor
- Lacy Stroessner – Contributor
- Laura Rossi Totten – Contributor
- Lisa Rowe – Contributor
- Maria Lianos-Carbone – Contributor
- Meeno Peluce – Contributor
- Megan Taylor – Contributor
- Nicole Standley – Contributor
- Steph Calvert – Contributor
- Suzanne Perryman – Contributor
For general inquiries: Hillary@moonfrye.com
For press inquiries: Marisa.Martins@42West.Net
For product feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gina Bianchini (Mightybell, Ning)
Jane Buckingham (Trendera, CAA)
Bardia Dejban (Lolay, Citysearch, eHarmony)
Tim Ferriss (The 4-Hour Workweek)
Erik Lammerding (Apple)
Rick Marini (BranchOut)
Shervin Pishevar (Menlo Ventures)
Charles Porch (Facebook)
Dan Rosensweig (Yahoo, Chegg)
Sophia Rossi (Hello Giggles)
Gary Rudolph (Lolay, Citysearch, eHarmony)
Randi Zuckerberg (Facebook, R to Z Studios)